CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Introduction about myself..

Hi everybody!! My name is Tan Hui Ning (Winnie), undertaking accounting course in University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR). Well, I believe there is a reason behind to everyone who chooses the field they interest in. For me, I am interest to find out necessary knowledge in order to become a qualified accountant in corporate world nowadays. Therefore, I truly hope that my dream to become an accountant is not just a dream and it definitely can become true in one day. Furthermore, my hobbies are listening to music, cycling and surfing internet. The top five websites I visited the most are www.yahoo.com, www.hotmail.com, www.airasia.com, www.google.com, and http://www.friendster.com/.

I normally use Google as my search engine to search useful
information for my assignments. Google is really a very useful and convenient website to all of us as Google has wider coverage of information if compared to the other search engine such as Yahoo. Besides, I also use friendster websites to upload my recent picture and get in touch with my friends. To add to that, I typically will use airasia website to seek the cheapest airfare to back my hometown, Labuan during our semester break.

The top five internet activities usually I will do are contacting with friends through email in yahoo and hotmail, search for useful information for my assignments, chitchat with friends in MSN, search for the lowest airfare in airasia website and hunting for some recent news I interest in. Lastly, these are the introduction about me. With this blog, it definitely can become a more convenient way for me to share out my knowledge and experience with all of you.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Winnie,

Your introduction is pretty impressive for the reader on this blog. Do keep it up !


Cheers,
Kelly

 
Free Cursors